MyExifLibrary is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-07. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Other, WinServer.
MyExifLibrary is fully managed .NET Framework easy-to-use library for .NET Framework 2.0 designed for reading, editing and saving the EXIF (Exchangeable Image File Format) data embeded in images taken from digital cameras. EXIF data can be both read and written or removed. Completely new EXIF data can also be added to images.
- written in fully managed .NET C#
- reads and writes EXIF (Exchangeable Image File Format) metainformation from and to image files
- easy to use and fully documented
- multi-lingual output - EXIF tag names/descriptions can be in English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Spanish or Polish
- powerful and fast with very small memory footprint
- recognizes thousands different EXIF tags
- includes custom tags (combination of existing tags to provide easy to understand output)
- each EXIF tag is fully described including tag name, tag description and tag group
MyExifLibrary (version 1.1) has a file size of 808.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 30 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.